Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Bee2Bee.in website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your IP Address
- Your Location
- Your viewing habits and usage on our site
- Log in details and usage details
- If you use our contact forms, we will process and store these details in order to resolve the query, reply to the query, keep record of the query and any other action that may be required
- If you create a user account, we will process and store this data to create and keep record of this account, contact you about any important account information/changes and contact you with regards to any promotions, offers and related marketing material.
- Your use of any information or materials on this site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this site meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced on this site which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the site.
- Unauthorized use of this site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this site and any dispute arising out of such use of the site is subject to the laws of India
You further agree that you will NOT use the site to:
- Send junk e-mail, letters, unsolicited messages or advertisements (i.e. spam).
- Generate revenue for any business or commercial purpose.
- Misrepresent (by statement or by omission) your identity, credentials, affiliations or experience, or impersonate any person or entity.
- Stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person or entity.
The site and information, whether provided by Bee2Bee.inor a Third Party, is provided “AS IS” and on an “AS AVAILABLE” basis and we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the information on the Site. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Bee2Bee.infor any errors, omissions, or inaccurate information on the site. You are solely responsible for verifying the accuracy and completeness of any content, written, visual or audio.Nothing on this site constitutes legal advice. Any person who intends to rely upon or use the information contained herein in any way is solely responsible for independently verifying the information and obtaining independent expert advice if required.
The contents of this site are for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and we do not accept any liability for error or omission.
All information and content provided by Bee2Bee.in, including information and content from clients and other Third Parties, all proprietary elements and aspects of the Site and any proprietary material generated or derived from the same (including design, text, images, photographs, illustrations, audio and video material, artwork, graphic material, databases, information, the compilation of all information and content on the site, the selection, sequence and “look and feel” and arrangement of items), are the exclusive property of, or licensed to, Bee2Bee.in.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of the site, any Bee2Bee.inMaterials or other proprietary material may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution, or both, under applicable of India as well as foreign laws, regulations and treaties.
Inquiries concerning the use of Bee2Bee.intext, photos, images, video, audio and other content, including permission to use outside these parameters, should be addressed to:
User Accounts & Account Information
You are responsible for keeping your login credentials confidential. You may not share your username or password with anyone. You may not transfer your registration, username or password to any other person or entity or otherwise permit anyone to access or use your account.You are solely responsible for any activity that takes place on or through your account. Any information or content submitted on or through your account is deemed to have been submitted by you.
If you become aware that your account may have been breached or compromised in any way, you agree to immediately: (i) change your username and/or password, if possible; and (ii) notify us at [email protected]